Once you’ve checked out our various models and configurations, you can call in your order, or send us a request for quote, ask us a question, or send in an order via our Order Form. We will follow up with a phone call to confirm your order.
Here is the information we’ll need from you to complete any vent order. Please feel free to call us with questions on measuring your duct, mouldings or stairs.
- Desired size options: Interior dimensions of your duct opening; for custom sizes, please indicate whether the size you’re giving us is of the duct opening or the overall outside register dimension.
- Desired wood species
- Desired style: surface, flush, slab or baseboard?
- With or without a damper (air flow control)? Please note that dampers are only available on standard 2 inch, 3 inch, 4 inch and 6 inch registers.
- Desired vent style: Mono-directional (horizontal), bi-directional (vertical), MaxFlo™ or Egg Crate?
- Purchase order number or sidemark for professional orders
- Type of shipping desired: ground, next day, two day, etc. Please be aware that any product over 8 feet in length – including large stair treads and risers and mouldings—must be shipped with a freight carrier.
- Your telephone and fax numbers, email address, and the best way to contact you when we have questions.
- Credit card or open account number.